EZ Standard Tooth Bar Attachment
EZ attachments are an ideal addition to any business because they:
· Eliminate the need for costly, multiple buckets or machines
· Allow smaller equipment to perform heavier duty work
· Feature our patented unique "V" shaped design which provides protection for the bucket edge and more digging strength
· Are durable and easy to install
A heavy duty digging attachment for any new or used skid steer, loader, farm tractor or small rental machine featuring:
· Patented unique "V" style construction using 3/8" x 3 1/2" Grade 1044 steel and alloy shanks with replaceable O.E.M. crimped-on 2AH teeth (overall tooth & shank is 1 3/4" W x 4" L)
· A bucket cutting edge that is stronger than most O.E.M. buckets with teeth
· Teeth spaced 11" apart on average
· Steel 1/2" reinforcement pins located within the "V" of the attachment - spaced 5 1/2" apart
· Wear pads on the bottom plate
The exact inside dimension of the bucket must be provided to insure a proper fit (tooth bars are cut approximately 1/2" less than this measurement for easy installation).
We must also know if the bucket has an additional bolt-on edge. Our "V" design fits over most bolt-on edges.
Bolt and nut assembly included with every attachment.
Holland Equipment Co. 2870 West 2100 South - SLC, UT 84119 - (801) 972-1601 - (800) 234-8611 - FAX (801) 972-6730